Type of exercises:
- spelling (phonological awareness, letter-sound correspondence, syllable and morpheme segmentation and blending)
Developed with SLT: No
Theory based: Yes but for literacy development in an educational capacity.
Record own speaking attempts: Yes
Correction of own speaking attempts: No
Error handling: None
Prompts/cues given: No
Free trial: Yes
Support: Free lifetime technical support via phone, email or online livechat
- Extensive program with very large number of exercises working on wide range of areas.
- Progress tracking to assess ability and move user on as appropriate
- Not a program to be used independently, would need SLT support
- Can remotely update and download exercises and results
- Can change display font and colour.
- Need to use click and drag
- Developed in Sweden to improve reading skills of school age children with literacy difficulties
Access: Click & Drag, Keyboard, Mouse
Record Results: Yes